adidas' white smooth leather Stan Smith low-top sneakers are detailed with green accents. Originally associated with celebrated French tennis player Robert Haillet, these iconic court shoes were renamed for American tennis champion Stan Smith in 1971.
- 0.50"/15mm midsole (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Signature perforated 3-Stripes at quarter panels. Printed logo at padded tongue. Logo-debossed padded collar.
- Raised logo at midsole.
- White flat laces. Matte white hardware.
- Lace-up style.
- Lined with faux leather and fabric. OrthoLite® insole.
- Rubber grip sole.
- Available in White/Green.